Chromed Trailer Parts Hitch Ball
|FOB Price:||US $10-200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $10-200/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SH
- Certification: ISO,Ts16949
- Material: Steel , Stainless Steel
- Size: 50mm, 1 7/8 in, 2 in, 2 5/16 in, and 3 in
- Hardness: 20~50HRC
- Dimensions Tolerance: +/-0.02mm
- Transport Package: Wooden Box Standard Package
- Origin: Qingdao, Shandong
- Type: Hitch Ball
- Application: Hitch Ball
- Finish: Chrome, Zinc, Coating
- Mechanical Property: 1200MPa
- Processing: Forged/Forging
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: ISO 9001
- HS Code: 87169000
1. Product Overview
Designed to accommodate towing multiple trailers with ease, Tow Ready Interchangeable Tractor Hitch Ball System allows you to change hitch ball sizes in seconds.
1)Innovative quick release changes balls in seconds
2)Durable heat treated shank
3)New positive latch design
2. Product Description
Seger offers a large selection of tractor hitch balls and accessories, available in multiple sizes, ratings and threads. Whether you have a small utility trailer or a 20 ton horse trailer, Seger has the ball for you. Ball diameters available in 1 7/8 IN, 2 IN, 2 5/16 IN, and 3 IN with capacities anywhere form 2, 000 to 30, 000 lbs.
1) Interchangeable Hitch Ball Replacement Products
2) Selecting the Correct tractor Hitch Ball
- Your towing system's maximum weight rating is always equal to the lowest rated item in the system.
- Your hitching system cannot be upgraded to a rating higher than the maximum rating of your hitch.
Seger tractor hitch balls are engineered to the highest quality and specifications for fit, performance and endurance, with a quality finish and fine threads for more holding strength. They are all tested for your safety. While you may only be towing a small utility trailer behind your Suburban this weekend, don't think you won't be asked to pull someone's toy hauler or 3-axle lawn service trailer or a 38-ft camper.
Give yourself a choice of tractor hitch balls to fit your needs with our Hitch Balls. Don't limit yourself when it comes to Hitch balls. Make sure you have the right size hitch balls.
|The hitch ball diameter (A) must be the same diameter as the trailer coupler (1-7/8", 2", or 2-5/16").||The shank diameter (B) of the hitch ball should be the same as the hole diameter in the (correct) ball mount you selected.||The shank length (C) should be long enough to allow at least two threads to be visible when the hitch ball is installed and the nut completely tightened.|