High Quality Galvanized Scaffolding Wing Nuts
|FOB Price:||US $6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $6/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Ton Each Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SG-104
- Type: Fixed
- Framework: Combined Scaffolding
- Lapping Form: Wing Nut with Tie Rod
- Move Method: Integral Lifting Scaffolding
- Construction Properties: Building Scaffold
- Dia: 10/12mm,15/17 Mm,20/22mm
- Tensile Streght: >140kmn
- Machine: CNC
- Transport Package: ISO Standard
- Material: Steel
- Structural Style: Multi-Pole Scaffolding
- Supporting Mode: Floor Type Scaffolding
- Erection Position: External Scaffolding
- Scaffolding Part Type: Formwork Wing Nut
- Surface: Galvanized,Painting,HDG
- Base Dia: 70/80/90/100/120/130mm
- Certification: ISO9001 (2000)
- Trademark: SEGER
- Origin: Qingdao
1)Formwork accessories 2)casted wing nut
3)top quality and competitive price 4)10/12mm 15/17mm 20/22mm
5)70/80/90/100/110/120/130 base dia 6)>140KN breaking load
We manufacture metal parts in compliance with customers' designs. The products shown here are only to present scope of our manufacturing activities and are not for sales.
Certificate: ISO 9001-2000 ISO/TS16949
Please submit as much of the below information as possible:
1. Pls provide complete 2D drawings of raw castings or finished parts, which should be clearly marked: Part material, tolerances, heat treatment, surface treatment requiremnts; Point out the machining datum, key dimensions tolerance & important surfaces that need to pay particular attention to.
2.3D drawings and samples are very necessary and helpfull for our quoting.
3. Testing and inspecting of the project & reporting requirements.
4. Order size and annual demand.
5. The requirements of process, packing and delivery.
6. FOB, CIF or EXW
Why choose Us:
1. Excellent and professional service:
We have one high quality sales team including sale man and quality engineer and technics enginner.
2. Quality control:
The passing rate of finished product is no less than 99%. Every product need checking by many process.
3. Comprehensive service
Delivery within 30 days after receipt of down payment
Having be in this field for 20 years, covering ovearseas market of 30 different countries
Supply all the product with good quality and competitive price
4. Long term win-win cooperation
A reliable supplier and reputable supplier is the key to your business. SEGER must be the best choice for you!
Q1: What are seger's current lead times?
A1: Our lead times are dependent upon casting and finishing requirements, but generally are as follow:
30days after receipt the down payment usually. Urgent need, please discuss with us to find a way out!
Q2: What file formats does Seger accept for drawings:
A2: The company ca accept a range of formats for drawings, but the main ones are detailed below:
2-D PDF AND TIFF 3-D STL, IGES, STEP, Solidworks, etc
Q3: Is it possible to visit seger to view it's manufacturing process?
A3: We are extremely proud of our facility and existing customers to visit our company. We think you will be impressed by us, as well as the warm welcome from our friendly, experienced team.
Q4: When are seger's offices open?
A4: The company's offices are open from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Mondays to Fridays.
|Formwork accessories||casted wing nut|
|top quality and competitive price||10/12mm 15/17mm 20/22mm|
|70/80/90/100/110/120/130 base dia||>140KN breaking load|