Ts16949 Customized Machined Parts OEM Precision Casting
|FOB Price:||US $5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Ton Each Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: seger-06
- Process: Precision Casting
- Application: Parts
- Surface Preparation: Polishing
- Machining Tolerance: +/-0.02mm
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000
- Make: as Your Drawing or Sample
- Processing: Investment Casting
- Transport Package: ISO Standard
- Casting Method: Thermal Gravity Casting
- Molding Technics: Gravity Casting
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Surface Roughness: Ra12.5
- Standard: DIN
- Dimensions Tolerance: Min +-0.02
- Max Manufacture Ability: 100 Ton Each Month
- Trademark: SEGER
- Origin: Qingdao
The professional team with rich practial experience will help you optimizing the whole solution for you casting designing, casting processing to machining, heat
treatment,surface treatment and so on,to lower total processing costs,or achieve value-added products,help you to improve market competitiveness and obtain maximize profits.
We manufacture metal parts in compliance with customers' designs. The products shown here are only to present scope of our manufacturing activities and are not for sales.
please submit as much of the below information as possible:
1. Pls provide complete 2D drawings of raw castings or finished parts,which should be clearly marked: part material,tolerances,heat treatment,surface treatment requiremnts;Point out the machining datum, key dimensions tolerance & important surfaces that need to pay particular attention to.
2. 3D drawings and samples are very necessary and helpfull for our quoting.
3. Testing and inspecting of the project & reporting requirements.
4. Order size and annual demand.
5. The requirements of process, packing and delivery.
6. FOB, CIF or EXW
Q1:what are seger's current lead times?
A1:Our lead times are dependent upon casting and finishing requirements,but generally are as follow:
30days after receipt the down payment usually.urgent need,please discuss with us to find a way out!
Q2:What file formats does Seger accept for drawings:
A2:The company ca accept a range of formats for drawings,but the main ones are detailed below:
2-D PDF AND TIFF 3-D STL,IGES,STEP,Solidworks,etc
Q3:Is it possible to visit seger to view it's manufacturing process?
A3:We are extremely proud of our facility and existing customers to visit our company.we think you will be impressed by us,as well as the warm welcome from our friendly,experienced team.
Q4:When are seger's offices open?
A4:the company's offices are open from 8.30am to 5.30pm,Mondays to Fridays.
Should you have a query or question about investment casting and our processes,please contact us directly,we look forward to work with you soon!!!
| Technics Choice: Silica Sol investment casting or water glass investment casting|
Certificate: ISO 9001-2000 ISO/TS16949