China Die Casting Copper/Brass/Bronze Foundry
|100-299 300-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10.5 US $10.23 US $10.1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SE-208
- Die Casting Method: Soluble Die Casting
- Machining: CNC Machining
- Surface Preparation: Spray Coating
- Tolerance Grade: 5
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008
- Technical: CNC Maching
- MOQ: 100PCS
- Trademark: Seger
- Specification: ISO2000
- HS Code: 8401309000
- Die Casting Machine Type: Cold Chamber Die Casting Machine
- Application: Machinery Parts
- Material: Copper Alloy
- Pressure Chamber Structure: Vertical
- Casting Surface Quality Level: 2
- Process: Brass Casting
- Custom Design: Ok
- Lead Time: 30~35 Days
- Transport Package: Carton Box + Pallet
- Origin: Shandong, China
1. Material: Brass, copper or other metal
2. Process: Casting & CNC machining
3. Surface treatment: Powder coating or polishing, also can be according to client's requirement.
4. Special design available.
We can supply any kinds of casting products according to your drawings or sample. High-quality, competitive price, also we accept smaller order.
Chemical components of material can be supplied according to cleint's requirements.
Any of your information will be taken full care by us.
Delivery time: 20~35 days after 40% down payment received.
A>Seger packing: Carton box+wooden case/pallet/iron cage
B>As pre client's special requirement
3. Our Service:
*A "bespoke" service to make castings and forgings to customers specific requirements with drawings, samples
*Market-oriented, different grades of products geared to the needs of different customers
*Advance equipment, professional technology and serious inspection procedure to ensure good quality
*In-time delivery will always satisfy customers" needs
*Best after-sale service all the time for a long trade cooperation term
Q1: What's the lead time?
A1: In general, the lead time is about 30~40 days for opening new moulds and mass production.
Q2: What file formats does Seger accept for drawings:
A2: The company ca accept a range of formats for drawings, but the main ones are detailed below: 2-D PDF AND TIFF 3-D STL, IGES, STEP, Solidworks, etc
Q3: Is it possible to visit seger to view it's manufacturing process?
A3: We are extremely proud of our facility and existing customers to visit our company. We think you will be impressed by us, as well as the warm welcome from our friendly, experienced team.